Here you will find a collection of different kind of useful online resources we found during the project.
Instructions / models for ePortfolio:
- Are you wondering what an ePortfolio is or why you would use an ePortfolio?
- Are you looking to create your own ePortfolio or incorporate an ePortfolio into a programme?
- As part of a National Forum-funded project, Dublin Institute of Technology, Institute of Technology Tallaght, Institute of Technology Blanchardstown and Hibernia College have developed the ePortfolio Hub website, which will provide an ePortfolio framework that will step you through the
What, Why and How of ePortfolio design.
- We are delighted to launch our ePortfolio Hub website, which offers a one-stop-shop for anyone interested in incorporating ePortfolios into their teaching or creating their own ePortfolio, including how-tos, templates, guides, presentations, videos and research findings.
- Implementation of ePortfolios in Lower Secondary Schools. Experiences in the Framework of the Project EUfolio. EU classroom ePortfolios with a Focus on Teacher Training
EU materials / projects