The ‘Practices on ePortfolio’ dissemination event took place at the Arenberg Castle in Leuven on Tuesday 20 February 2018.
During this event, the EEP project partners as well as practitioners from different Belgian higher education institutions shared their knowledge and expertise on ePortfolios with participants.
Introduction of ePortfolio practices & pilot activities of the EEP partners
- ePortfolios in Student-centered & Competence-based Education at HAMK, Irma Kunnari & Marja Laurikainen, HAMK, Häme University of Applied Sciences, Finland
- The Danish pilot: Empowering VPL processes, Miriam Dimsits & Bo Klindt Poulsen, VIA University College, Denmark
- Short Introduction of ePortfolio Pilot Activities of the EEP project, Ana Pires & Maria Rosário Rodrigues, Instituto Politécnico de Setúbal, Portugal
- ePortfolios in Marino Institute of Education, Julie Uí Choistealbha, Marino Institute of Education, Ireland
Poster & workshop sessions: EEP project partners presented and discussed with participants their ePortfolio practices in 2 poster sessions.
- Digital dilemmas – ePortfolio in theory and practice, in Ireland and Denmark, Julie Uí Choistealbha, Marino Institute of Education, Ireland & Bo Klindt Poulsen, VIA University College, Denmark
- Workshop Finland/Portugal. Students’, Employers’ and Teachers’ perspectives & ePortfolio in Practice – Bioeconomy-ICT students, Irma Kunnari, Marja Laurikainen & Johanna Salmia, HAMK, Häme University of Applied Sciences, Finland
- ePortfolio practices in ESE/IPS, Ana Pires & Maria Rosário Rodrigues, Instituto Politécnico de Setúbal, Portugal
Showcase ePortfolio practices: In 4 different sessions, 8 showcases of ePortfolio practices from different higher education institutions were presented. Read more about the EEP-showcases.
- Continuous workplace learning in healthcare education: a co-creation and innovation project in Ghent, Mieke Embo, Arteveldehogeschool
- The use of ‘My Portfolio’ in internship and professionalization, Lieve Pensaerts, UC Leuven-Limburg
- The ePortfolio as an interactive tool to empower students in Physical Education and Movement Sciences through reflection on their ‘Disciplinary Future Self’, Danouck Van Kan, KU Leuven
- University Business collaboration on working with competences through ePortfolio, Nathalie Jans, KU Leuven
- Implementation of an ePortfolio and its challenges, Karolien Decamps, UC Leuven-Limburg
- MyPortfolio in KU Leuven Language Teacher Education programme. Prof. dr. Lies Sercu, KU Leuven
- A digital portfolio for evaluating internship in teacher training, Ann Buffel, VIVES University college
- Developing critical thinking through eportfolio based learning: an exploration of the experiences of online distance learners, Orna Farrell, Dublin City University